Tuesday 6 September 2011

Holiday and Hen

Last week, well just over a week ago now I worked my last day in the day job (ever), and set off to the Highlands for a weeks worth of R&R with Danny but first was the madness of my sister's hen weekend. I have been trying to organise this alongside her other Bridesmaid Karen for what seems like ages now but we did a great job even if I do say so myself!


We booked the most amazing house in Nethy Bridge called Mountain Bear Lodge, a huge log cabin originating from Canada before being dismantled and then re-built in Speyside. If you click the link above you can see all the photos of the lodge and just how amazing it looks. I made lots and lots of goodies for the occasion but didn't really remember to take many photos but i will post some of the ones i have shortly.
The lodge can sleep up to 16 people, has a 10 person hot tub in the garden overlooking the Cairngorms, a sauna, jacuzzi, log fire and a Grillkota (BBQ hut) in the garden. Danny and I were SO lucky and SO spoilt to be able to spend the rest of the week here alone - bliss. I wish I was back there relaxing but it was off to start a new day job today I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment