Wednesday 10 August 2011

Randomly Generated


Check out these peg people by Randomly Generated on Etsy. If you have read my blog for a while you may remember I got Jen to custom make a bride and groom for my sister as an engagement gift. I haven't been to her shop for a while but wanted to share these with you after I visited. Perfect for your inner geek. You should really check out the shop, there are so many great characters (how could you resist Marty McFly and Doc Brown from Back to the Future!).


I plan to make some little peg people of my own, a little personal crafty challenge if I find the time/when I find the time should I say. I plan to use some fabric scraps as little outfits so they will no doubt look a lot more girly than these guys. If I ever get round to it I will of course take some photos and post them to the blog......... hopefully by actually saying it, I will do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment