Friday 15 July 2011

Today's the day!

Introduction to the Owlry by Brittney Lee

Harry Potter by Michelle Romo
It's today! July 15th is finally here, can you believe it - I have waited so long for this! Geek - yes, sad - yes, but I really don't care. So just in case you don't realise Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 is out today. I have scheduled this post because I will be headed straight to the Cinema with some long suffering friends after work and would just be far too excited to type up a blog post! Lets hope this film lives up to my expectations and I leave the cinema satisfied.
The images above have been taken from the My Modern Met blog about the Harry Potter exhibition at Gallery Nucleus, take a look here.
I Open at the Close by Shannon Bonatakis

Harry Potter Fangirl by Angela Matteson


1 comment:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, It works very good, creative and cool,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete